Who We Are
Al Gossor Al Masyia for General Trading is your resource for a wide range of products. We facilitate to our clients the fulfillment of their needs. Our job is to allocate the needed products and accomplish all the supply & delivery processes.
Based on Al Gossor Al Masyia experience & know-how in the international business market, we are able not only to take charge of the trading value chain until its destination, but also assist our partners in their distribution and development strategies.
Al Gossor Al Masyia for General Trading acquired expertise in sourcing, international trading, commodities, business contract and upstream / downstream logistics.
With this team, we ensure constant growth, diversification of products range & customers satisfaction, while complying with the international business standards.
The globalization effort continues, as Al Gossor Al Masyia for General Trading sells its products range to different markets, such as Gulf Countries, Africa, North America; South America, Asia and Europe countries. We act as a distributing partner for different companies in various main & strategic industries.
To be a leading and preferred trading company while fulfilling our customers satisfaction & requirement with the best quality services.
- Perceiving customer needs at utmost level by providing them flexibility in sourcing, competitive prices, on-time deliveries and customized solutions for unique needs
- Ensuring attentive, effective and proactive customer service and personalized attention to customers
- Continually building our skills and knowledge to meet the growing and diverse needs of customers
- Sustaining our reputation as a reliable, customer-oriented, dynamic player in the market
- Achieving profitable growth, operational and organizational excellence without compromising from our values and business ethics
- To trade internationally main commodities and products, industrial raw materials, chemicals and consumer goods.
- To seek new opportunities in the global and domestic markets to sustain a reasonable rate of growth in the business.